Tuesday

Entry 5 - Wikipedia

Netball
Link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netball
The article on netball that I got from wikipedia is accurate in regards to the history of the sport, the main objective of the game, the description of the rules and the explanations of each position. The article covers all basic facts about the sport. It is a fair and balanced article because I don’t think you can be biased towards the description of a sport. The only thing I would change in the article is the way the rules are explained. I would make it a little more straight forward because it was hard to understand what they are talking about because it is written confusingly and if I didn’t know how to play the game; those rules would not help me

Save the Last Dance 2
Link – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Save_the_Last_Dance_2
This article is accurate but very brief. There isn’t a lot of information in the article but it covers the basic plot and the main character, however, there is a link to an article relating to the first movie and I had a look at that article and it has a lot more information about the movie, the music, characters and awards won for the film, whereas the second film article doesn’t mention anything about music. Information about the music in the film would be helpful and improve this article!!!

No comments: